Meet Lori Zeller, Transportation Planner at Foursquare ITP.
Master of Planning (MPL) Transportation & Infrastructure
Year 6: Students choose electives either from their chosen, or other, concentration. Electives can also be taken from a certificate program, for example “Certificate in Transportation Systems”.
Year 5: During the first year, students take core courses. They can also choose a planning concentration for their studies, within which they choose from a selection of concentration courses.
- Intersectoral Leadership
- Economics for Policy & Planning
- Planning Theory
- Statistics & Arguing from Data
- Comparative International Development
- The Social Context of Planning
- The Legal Environment of Planning
- Planning History & Urban Form
- Modeling & Operations Research
- Intro Transportation Planning Law
- Port Engineering: Planning & Ops
- Environmental Impact
- Urban Economic Analysis
- GIS for Policy & Planning
- Transportation Systems Analysis
- Transportation & Environment
Experiential learning includes planning studios / labs, internship, and fieldwork.