Responsible for coordinating and leading the work of the Bike Share Partnership by supporting and managing tasks completed by the partners and stakeholders. The Program Manager will work closely with the staff of the Office of Transportation and Infrastructure Systems and national partners to build on the successes of the Bike Share Partnership to date; and to identify and foster strategies that make bike sharing a relevant tool to improve the lives of people of color and low income populations. The Program Manager must be passionate about equity and understand the potential that bike share offers to improve the lives of all community members.
Other responsibilities typically include:
- Manage and monitor work completed by a network of local and national partners to meet Bike Share Partnership goals, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Actively engage and energize partner organizations.
- Develop strategic vision for Bike Share Partnership that incorporated a long-term model of equitable bike share and creates strategies for ongoing collaboration and funding.
- Manage deliverables and reporting for multiple grants that support Bike Share work.
- Manage relationships with various funders and communicate successes and challenges in a timely and responsible manner.
- Produce and present program reports for a wide range of partners and stakeholders.
- Develop sustainable funding strategies for Bike Share Partnership including researching and applying for additional grants and alternative funding streams.