Coordinates bike, pedestrian, and transit mobility; and the planning, implementing, and evaluating of Transportation Demand Management (TDM) programs. Typical job responsibilities include:
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating TDM programs: marketing campaigns, media campaigns, bike/pedestrian safety education, employer TDM programs, outreach, walking/biking events, open streets events and Safe Routes to School programs.
- Taking responsibility for every aspect of project management, including managing budgets, schedules, scopes of work, and client service.
- Managing the work of team members (both colleagues and sub-consultants) for a successful outcome.
- Contributing to the development of proposals, statements of work, contract addenda, and scope change.
- Managing the production of materials and incentive items, including content development, managing the client review process, and working with the embedded graphic design team.
- Contributing to blogs, social media, and whitepapers.